PERSONAL INFORMATION"Personal Information" means information that can directly or indirectly lead to the identification of a living person, such as an individual's name, contact information , IP address, ID number, photograph, financial information or other identifying characteristic. The identification can occur by reference to one or more factors specific to the individual's physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. Personal Information does not include information that has been anonymized.
DATA WE COLLECT AND USE
- When a user issues a request for information form or when the user accesses any of the Services or surveys, the user will be required to provide certain Personal Information.
- Mycenax collects Personal Information that users provide to us on our websites, which may include:
Contact information – such as name, company name, department, email address, physical mailing address and telephone number, as well as any other contact information provided in a contact form, registration or application process, during tradeshows or other events, or in connection with customer information Services; Responses to surveys – information you provide in responding to a survey on the website, via email or on the telephone.
While Mycenax takes appropriate measures to provide accuracy in the handling of Personal Information, Mycenax relies entirely on its users to maintain correct Personal Information and to update this information as proper from time to time.
- In addition, we may gather information about you automatically through your use of the Site, e.g., your IP address and how you navigate our Site. See also, the Section below on Cookies and Other Tools.
- Additionally, whenever you send an email to Mycenax, Mycenax will retain that email so that Mycenax can investigate and respond to your concerns. We may also use publicly accessible information to verify information we have been provided and to manage and expand our business.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
- We may use your personal data in the following ways:
TO SERVE YOU
We use your personal data to:
- Operate our business;
- Process, complete and fulfill your requested transactions;
- Provide customer service and respond to requests or inquiries;
- Communicate with you;
- Tailor our marketing programs and campaigns;
- To manage our relationship with you and to carry out any related administration;
- To promote our services, events, conferences, or the services, events, conferences of our partners, including by email, telephone and via social media platforms;
- TO IMPROVE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND PROTECT PATIENTS AND CONSUMERS
We use the information you provide for data analysis, to better understand how our products and services impact you and those you care for, to track and respond to concerns, for fraud prevention and to further develop and improve our products and services. In addition, we use the information you provide to comply with our regulatory monitoring and reporting obligations including those related to adverse events, product complaints and patient safety.
- IN AGGREGATED OR DE-IDENTIFIED FORM
We may aggregate and/or de-identify data about visitors to our Site and use it for any purpose, including product and service development and improvement activities.
- We may use your personal data in the following ways:
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATAMycenax may share your personal data as follows:
IN CONNECTION WITH BUSINESS TRANSFERS
TO COMPLY WITH LAW/PROTECT
We reserve the right to disclose your personal data as required by law, when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to comply with a regulatory requirement, judicial proceeding, court order, government request, or legal process served on us, or to protect the safety, rights, or property of our customers, the public, Mycenax or others.
What are cookies?
This Website uses so-called "cookies". Cookies are small text files that are stored in the memory of your terminal via your browser. They store certain information (e.g. your preferred language or site settings) which your browser may (depending on the lifespan of the cookie) retransmit to us upon your next visit to our Website.
We use this information to better understand, customize and improve user experience with our websites, services and offerings as well as to manage our advertising. For example, we use web analytics services that leverage these Tools to help us to understand how visitors engage with and navigate our Site, e.g., how and when pages in a site are visited and by how many visitors. We are also able to offer our visitors a more customized, relevant experience on our sites using these Tools by delivering content and functionality based on your preferences and interests.
SECURITY POLICIESWe use technical, administrative and procedural measures in an attempt to safeguard your personal data from unauthorized access or use. No such measure is ever 100% effective though, so we do not guarantee that your personal data will be secure from theft, loss, or unauthorized access or use, and we make no representation as to the reasonableness, efficacy, or appropriateness of the measures we use to safeguard such data. Users are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of their own passwords. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us by contacting us at Privacy.firstname.lastname@example.org
INDIVIDUAL RIGHTSIf you would like to request to review, correct, or update personal data that you have provided to us, you may contact us as indicated in the Contact Us section. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law. Please note that we may need to retain certain personal data for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion.
4F., No.50-7, Keyan Rd., Zhunan Township, Miaoli County 350, Taiwan (R.O.C.)